Our 3 Objectives
- Reliable infrastructure -- Continue to enhance and support a secure, reliable infrastructure for Alameda County.
- Cost-effective Service - Provide cost-effective service and applications to meet customer needs.
- Enhanced capabilities - Continuously enhance ITD capabilities to serve customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Support the business objectives and policy initiatives of the County Board of Supervisors.
- Conduct County business electronically and with self-service offerings.
- Treat information as a strategic resource.
- View technology investments from an enterprise perspective.
- Ensure electronic access to information and services while maintaining privacy.
- Support the Value Based Budgeting Priorities of the Board of Supervisors.
We updated our Strategic Plan in 2018 to guide our department as we play an increasingly critical role in improving the efficiency of Alameda County government and supporting the delivery of vital services to our communities. This update marks our response to Vision 2026, the Countywide Strategic Plan adopted by the Alameda County Board of Supervisors. Our plan details the many ways Information Technology will support all County agencies and departments as they realize the Vision 2026 goals of protecting our community’s health, safety, environment and overall quality of life, far into the future.
2018 ITD Strategic Plan
Portable Document Format (PDF) file requires the free Adobe Reader.